We know CleanWorld makes organic conversion of waste look simple. But really, it takes a village to clean up the world.
Did you know our proprietary anaerobic digestion technology creates jobs, lowers carbon emission, helps to fuel a fleet of trucks with clean BioFuel, generates clean electricity AND keeps tons of organic waste from filling up local landfills?
We can’t think of a more powerful kind of clean technology solution that has more benefits than that. We make it seem simple, but really there’s a lot of moving parts, partners, and committed innovation at work to make Farm-To-Fork-To-Fuel a reality.
- Twenty short-term jobs were created to construct and assemble equipment in Marysville in Yuba County.
- Six long-term operating jobs were created.
- Renewable natural gas to replace 700,000 gallons of diesel fuel annually is being produced – approximately 2,000 gallons per day, every day.
- Offsets 18,250 tons of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions annually from the waste processed.
- Generation of 3.17 million kilowatt hours of electricity every year – enough to power nearly 400 average California homes for a year.
- One hundred tons a day of food waste will be kept out of local landfills once the capacity expansion project is completed.
Learn more from the California Energy Commission.